Newbie from the Peak District UK

IanCran76

Apr 11, 2022
Derbyshire
What model Rail did you get?

I got a 2022 Rail 5 625WH

I've swapped a few bits over from my previous bike (that will probably never get ridden again lol)

And I have a few upgrades waiting to pop on too.

My health has been a little cr@p recently so this eBike is letting me get out and about and enjoy biking still :)

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Nice, i live just south of the peaks. I am up at Ladybower Sunday. My ridding group consists of chaps i met through the forum, we ride mostly in wales or the forest of dean, although 2 of us did Snowdon last Sunday! Rail with the 625wh is a beast of a bike.

IanCran76

Apr 11, 2022
Derbyshire
Nice, i live just south of the peaks. I am up at Ladybower Sunday. My ridding group consists of chaps i met through the forum, we ride mostly in wales or the forest of dean, although 2 of us did Snowdon last Sunday! Rail with the 625wh is a beast of a bike.

Nice one dude!

I think I’m heading out Friday/Monday, still getting used to the bike so it’ll be steady trails (might head over Buxton Monday some cracking riding over that way)

My first impressions of the Rail is it’s fantastic, I’ve got some ZEBs to pop on soon and some new brakes and wheels so it should make it feel sweeter too.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles