Newbie from the Isle of Wight, England

Hi there, just recently bought myself a Vitus E-Sommet e-mtb and have started exploring some local trails and tracks.
I used to do motocross/enduro back in the 70's/80's/90's but gave up competitive motorcycling in the early 90's, enjoyed some casual mountain biking in the early 2000's but not done much in the last 15 years. I walk quite a bit and had noticed a good many mtb trails appearing in my locale over time, always thought they'd look fun to do, but couldn't face slogging up the hills... then I started seeing the e-bikes and after some research thought that could be the answer, and after a few rides out on my new bike I'm definitely enjoying it.
Hoping to hook up with some other local e-mtb riders at some stage.
Thanks for adding me.

Jimbo1975!

Aug 11, 2020
Isle of Wight, UK
Hi there, just recently bought myself a Vitus E-Sommet e-mtb and have started exploring some local trails and tracks.
I used to do motocross/enduro back in the 70's/80's/90's but gave up competitive motorcycling in the early 90's, enjoyed some casual mountain biking in the early 2000's but not done much in the last 15 years. I walk quite a bit and had noticed a good many mtb trails appearing in my locale over time, always thought they'd look fun to do, but couldn't face slogging up the hills... then I started seeing the e-bikes and after some research thought that could be the answer, and after a few rides out on my new bike I'm definitely enjoying it.
Hoping to hook up with some other local e-mtb riders at some stage.
Thanks for adding me.
Alright Lawny, I'm from Binstead on the Island and have recently purchased a Spec Turbo Levo SL Comp for Tav's. I'm up in London working at the moment and have the bike with me. I'll give you a shout when I'm back and we'll meet up if you're up for that?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles