Newbie from Cape Town, South Africa

StefAlbertyn

Oct 20, 2019
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi All!
Thank you for having me ! I paid my deposit on a 2020 Spez levo comp last night - a lot of the decision was based on what I have learned by lurking on EMTB Forum. I'm a 56 year old, 194cm tall, overweight male and could not get into a consistent cycling and excercise routine for the past 18 months because of health and knee problems. Looking forward to the help from a little motor and battery:) The Comp wa probably 50-100% more than I thought of spending but I'm sure it will be fun - I also hope it will give me the ability to ride on the mountain jeep tracks - something I have not done in 20 years. Delivery is "in December" and until then I will have to keep to short rides on my 1991 Diamond back :)
Cheers
Stef

Chubba

Sep 17, 2019
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi All!
Thank you for having me ! I paid my deposit on a 2020 Spez levo comp last night - a lot of the decision was based on what I have learned by lurking on EMTB Forum. I'm a 56 year old, 194cm tall, overweight male and could not get into a consistent cycling and excercise routine for the past 18 months because of health and knee problems. Looking forward to the help from a little motor and battery:) The Comp wa probably 50-100% more than I thought of spending but I'm sure it will be fun - I also hope it will give me the ability to ride on the mountain jeep tracks - something I have not done in 20 years. Delivery is "in December" and until then I will have to keep to short rides on my 1991 Diamond back :)
Cheers
Stef

Awesome, you wont regret it! No mountain in Cape Town will be too big, any longer.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles