New Whyte retailer in Birmingham, UK

Electric Life

Electric Life
Nov 29, 2022
Birmingham
Hey everyone,

I don't want to make this a common occurrence but as a brand new retail store, I'd just like to introduce myself on this page -

So a bit about me and the team. I'm Dave, I run the store here at Electric Life (B35 7AG).

Something I've noticed is that with how great all the reviews are on the E-160 and E-180, it's a relatively quiet thread! Hopefully we can all get involved and make this a busy part of the EMTB website!

Now, for anyone who's interested in one, we have a few in store which we're doing at phenomenal prices. For anyone whos a little apprehensive, drop me a message or call the store and I'll do what I can to get you a demo bike over to try for a weekend!

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Hope all goes well for you. The fact you are selling Whyte bikes is a good point in my eyes as long as you have the back up after service which is so important and a lot of company’s fall down on.
I have a 2020 E150 RS and love it but also have been looking at the E 180 RSX MX to replace it maybe.
Good luck. (y)

Electric Life

Electric Life
Nov 29, 2022
Birmingham
Hope all goes well for you. The fact you are selling Whyte bikes is a good point in my eyes as long as you have the back up after service which is so important and a lot of company’s fall down on.
I have a 2020 E150 RS and love it but also have been looking at the E 180 RSX MX to replace it maybe.
Good luck. (y)
I totally agree! From my last store which was a little too slow for repairing in my eyes! The guys down at Berkshire have always been the gold standard in my eyes, which is what we are aiming to be!

Glad to hear you've loved the E150! The E180 looks awesome, definitely a bike I'll be looking at personally in the future!

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
When I decided to go down the ebike route there was only one brand I was interested in based on how much I loved my T130rs ..I've had my E160rs just over two years now and still think it's the best bike I've ever ridden ..
You are probably a bit too far out in terms of distance for us to ever meet ..but good luck with your new venture ..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles