New to the Forum.....from the Charnwood area.

Biano44

Oct 7, 2020
Charnwood
Hey peeps,
New to the forum so just saying hello.
I’ve been an Ebike rider for over a year starting with a Trek Powerfly but never really got on with it as I thought I would. Plus 2 motor failures and few other quality issues I’ve rejected the bike for a full refund.
Its taken a while but I’ve chosen another one and it’s on its way so hope to be back out there soon.

Biano44

Oct 7, 2020
Charnwood
Hi David,
I've gone against the grain, not followed the curve, done my own thing! LOL
I havent got the latest 2021 bike, or the latest Bosch, I didnt want to wait for the new Shimano!!

I test rode the Levo and its the best motor/battery combo out there. I'd already tried the TREK obviously and I tried the new Gen4 motor and its much better than the one I had but not as good as the Brose in the Levo and the I tried the Santa Cruz with the old Shimano motor.
I have to say the SC is by far the best bike so I placed a deposit on that.

Davidwylie

Feb 7, 2020
Leicestershire
Hi David,
I've gone against the grain, not followed the curve, done my own thing! LOL
I havent got the latest 2021 bike, or the latest Bosch, I didnt want to wait for the new Shimano!!

I test rode the Levo and its the best motor/battery combo out there. I'd already tried the TREK obviously and I tried the new Gen4 motor and its much better than the one I had but not as good as the Brose in the Levo and the I tried the Santa Cruz with the old Shimano motor.
I have to say the SC is by far the best bike so I placed a deposit on that.

Agreed the Santa Cruz is a awesome looking piece of kit. (a little envy setting in :)) .. I have been riding e-bikes for 3-4 years now and some 30 odd years before that on standard mtb but after 15 or so broken bones (not all bike related, but usually doing something stupid related) the age caught up and the aches in the bones made me admit I just couldn't keep up on a standard bike anymore, so first e-mtb was purchased .. have ridden many different e-bikes, Trek Powerfly being one of the first, ridden the Levo and the cheap Halfords ones. The Trek Rail is a fantastic bit of kit, 1200 miles since march (I was lucky to get it just before lockdown). When your SC arrives, if you fancy a run around the bridleways and fields of swithland, Cropston, Anstey and woodhouse with a old man, just give me a shout. (y)

Biano44

Oct 7, 2020
Charnwood
Agreed the Santa Cruz is a awesome looking piece of kit. (a little envy setting in :)) .. I have been riding e-bikes for 3-4 years now and some 30 odd years before that on standard mtb but after 15 or so broken bones (not all bike related, but usually doing something stupid related) the age caught up and the aches in the bones made me admit I just couldn't keep up on a standard bike anymore, so first e-mtb was purchased .. have ridden many different e-bikes, Trek Powerfly being one of the first, ridden the Levo and the cheap Halfords ones. The Trek Rail is a fantastic bit of kit, 1200 miles since march (I was lucky to get it just before lockdown). When your SC arrives, if you fancy a run around the bridleways and fields of swithland, Cropston, Anstey and woodhouse with a old man, just give me a shout. (y)

Exactly my area. Keep an eye out, there are a few of us now.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles