New to ebikes

Sep 18, 2020
Truckee Ca
Great choice for your first E bike. I love mine and once you get your habits down it opens up a whole new way to enjoy the sport. I ride with mostly acoustic bikers my advice is keep it in the first 2 power modes and don’t drop them like a bad habit. They do have advantages over us when you can go over 20mph.

Kluckers86

Nov 23, 2022
England
Great choice for your first E bike. I love mine and once you get your habits down it opens up a whole new way to enjoy the sport. I ride with mostly acoustic bikers my advice is keep it in the first 2 power modes and don’t drop them like a bad habit. They do have advantages over us when you can go over 20mph.
So far I’ve kept it in the first 2 power modes and that seems to work nicely. Saves a bit of battery I suppose. Im now using my acoustic bike for solo rides as most of the group I ride with are on e-bikes. It’s made me love the sport all over again.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles