New Shuttle:

34E70578-F82A-4188-995A-7FDCE455345E.jpeg

28F6AF93-5EDA-46D3-969A-15E2C3C11C6C.jpeg

5644C965-0AF6-4154-B48B-EC187EF5AD87.jpeg

SquireRides

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 4, 2018
UK
'Spensive. I mean the original Shuttle was 'spensive too but seemed ahead of the game with its frame and integrated (but 'external') battery pack. I was lucky enough to ride one for a day on the Long Mynd and it was awesome.

But all bikes have moved forward. And yeah it's still a nice bike but no longer quite a special as their original model.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I like the way they have integrated the on/off button into the cable clamp on the LHS of the frame.

5C906A53-5CA7-4759-8A73-DAB6C0E74296.jpeg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I'm curious why you would like that over being able to see it while you are sitting on the bike like the Specialized? I don't see any advantage to having it there.
I like the detail, also on a shimano the display tells you iff the bike is on or off, not the switch.

Yoak

Apr 5, 2020
Norway
Love this bike. I had a Pivot analogue bike and the attention to detail and finish on the body was awesome. It looked almost like new 4 years in. I’m riding Trek (Rail and Slash) now, and the frame looks worn on both after just a year. Would love to afford a Pivot ebike, but I get too good a deal on Trek

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
I shuttle myself cos . Ohh who gives a fuck . You do it cos it's fun . It's like there making excuses for riding the 20000 $ bike . Im shore its an awesome
bike. Crap add . Looks kinda ugly . The guy at the end should say " I shuttle myself cos I can afford it "

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
'Spensive. I mean the original Shuttle was 'spensive too but seemed ahead of the game with its frame and integrated (but 'external') battery pack. I was lucky enough to ride one for a day on the Long Mynd and it was awesome.

But all bikes have moved forward. And yeah it's still a nice bike but no longer quite a special as their original model.

Still a very special ebike. There’s no plenty of sub20kgs ebikes on the market with full power motor even with the 700wh and the 38 i bet is barely over 20kgs, you can choose between 700 600 and 500wh add to that the short chainstays, the superboost axle, the rear suspension, low center of gravity ... but yeah 10k is something im not able to pay for any ebike. But I don’t mind used ones :)

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
It must be written in "User Manual Chenglish"

Me can write best than that what time is it my name is boot Paco good afternoon sir ebikes are amazing thank you so much god save the queen angry hungry might may could

And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine. Shuttle means fun everywhere

brewoz40

Jun 1, 2020
San Diego
I dont know, I think they completely missed the mark on this. Geo is outdated, bottom tube is fat and bike is fuggly as hell because of it and way over priced. Nothing about this bike excites me at all. To many other way better options imo!

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
All sounds good, but it has the look of the intense e bike... Pregnant fish style... For this reason im out.... Even if i did have the money ?

Who care how does it looks if the perfomance is better? Slim battery means higher center of gravity no es bueno mi amigo. I wish more brands do more racing oriented stuff rather than beauty contest ebikes. Fok if it can fit a water bottle, fok range, fok comfy rides and fok 29er trend.

Elover

Feb 5, 2020
Chelmsford
But the levo and new marin for example have a great look, large batteries etc. I think e bikes now should be heading towards all the elements. Most people want a nice looking bike, especially when spending a lot of money.

R80

Aug 19, 2018
UK
I’m sure it’s a great bike and all....buts it’s seriously overpriced and uglier than f*ck.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Most companies seem to have tried to go for a visually slimmer down tube, though Pivot have stuck with their signature "Trunk" .. or "Elephants Trunk" in this case.

There are advantages to the design : You can take several spare batteries with you, stored in the spare Trunk space. If you have any left after purchase, you can also store your gold bars in there - one of the reasons they've tried so hard to keep the weight down is so owners can keep their gold with them and not upset the handling too much.

shuttle.jpg

There's also the option of the new 5000wh battery for longer range, and the GT touring version with matching luggage set to store in the trunk.

Rumour has it, with some minor modifications, it can also be used to swallow up lesser bikes on the trails :

gobble.jpg

smtkelly

Feb 13, 2020
ldn
There are advantages to the design : You can take several spare batteries with you, stored in the spare Trunk space.
View attachment 47036

Lets not forget somewhere to keep the golf clubs very important for their clients.

In all seriousness the shape doesn't bother me (I love the colour) it does look like the intense. Nor does the price bother me because look at all you get for the weight that's your premium in the current market.

My only issue is the lack of travel but that's a personal preference.

Now if Santa Cruz bullit was in this colour I'd have a hard time resisting.. superficial I know ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles