New NOX new Sachs motor

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
Upsizing ain’t dead. This seems to fit between the Flyon and the traditional ebikes, creating a new weight-power escale over 25kgs 110nm. Not quite powerful not quite heavy.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
My concern here is that this might be the beginning of the end of our current ebike freedoms :( How many would sneak these in where our ebikes are allowed? Or do these still fit the emtb limitations to be allowed in bike parks and paths etc?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
My concern here is that this might be the beginning of the end of our current ebike freedoms :( How many would sneak these in where our ebikes are allowed? Or do these still fit the emtb limitations to be allowed in bike parks and paths etc?
Not quite sure what you mean - its just another Ebike which complies to the same rules as all the others?

HinduKush

Jun 7, 2020
Colorado, USA
Has anyone ridden the NOX with the Sachs RS? The Sachs site also shows a collaboration with Bulls but if you click on the link it doesn't take you to a Bulls bike with the motor. Rob Hancill, any plans to demo this bike in the near future?

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
Bit of a thread resurrection here so apologies.
V excited about this. Sachs have been around in motorsport for decades so should have the engineering knowledge plus it’s a collaboration with ZF and others.

I can’t seem to find a UK Nox stockist?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles