New Nduro 2.0 Owner :D

bigwaves311

Jun 8, 2020
Southern CA
I took advantage of the black Friday sale and scored a 2020 Nduro 2.0 for $3,800 out the door, shipped. It should be at my door this Wednesday and i was wondering if there are any area's of the bike I should give special attention too while assembling (cables, bolt torque, ect). Also are there any known issues with the 2.0's that can be taken care of before I take it out? This will live its life 90% in the bike park or doing Mt. Wilson days which average 10-11,000ft of descending.

bigwaves311

Jun 8, 2020
Southern CA
Update: I got the bike together last night, changed the dropper post lever and moved it to the left hand side. The seat Post height is a little tall compared to my other enduro bikes so I will most likely put in a one up dropper post that has a shorter insertion length. The brake handles are large but feel good once they were moved in. Overall I am very happy with the bike and hit a local trail tonight to set up the suspension and bed in the breaks. One thing I do not like at all is the Yamaha display/ controller. it feels very cheap and vulnerable up there on the bars. Does any one have any upgraded displays on their bikes other than the speedbox?

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
I changed the Yamaha A type display to the C type as it displays more info and I think is less vulnerable being mounted in the centre above the stem. It also reduces the size of the finger controller. It's a simple swap, but you need to buy both the display and the mounting kit.

IMG_20201014_175611.jpg

Last edited:

durask

Apr 4, 2022
Massachusetts, USA
Figured I'll bump up this thread.
Owned this bike since July 2020 - by today's standards painfully heavy and external battery makes it look dated, but overall no major complaints except for the dropper post which I wish could go down another 1 centimeter (or two).

Has anyone replaced the stock dropper post? My favorite is One Up because at least according to what I've been able to determine, they have the shortest stack for the same length post compared to other brands, however is it possible to install an internal dropper on this bike?

bigwaves311

Jun 8, 2020
Southern CA
Figured I'll bump up this thread.
Owned this bike since July 2020 - by today's standards painfully heavy and external battery makes it look dated, but overall no major complaints except for the dropper post which I wish could go down another 1 centimeter (or two).

Has anyone replaced the stock dropper post? My favorite is One Up because at least according to what I've been able to determine, they have the shortest stack for the same length post compared to other brands, however is it possible to install an internal dropper on this bike?

Yes you can put in an internal dropper but you will have to make the cable. The One Up does have the shortest stack length and I have it on my nukeproof mega for the last year with zero issues.

All4Fun

Aug 5, 2020
the Netherlands
Kind of this frame?
s1600_photo_444102.jpg

Problem is the damper under and inline with the seat tube
If you can feed the cable from the seat tube, around the damper, back into the frame, up into the downtube, maybe it will, but beware of the short seat tube.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles