New META POWER TR: POWER To The TRAIL (2021)

hexagon

Jun 22, 2019
Cape Town
This looks interesting, 150mm travel on the front and 140mm on the back.
Shimano EP8 + 630Wh battery
3 Models: Signature, Race & Ride

1609420680215.png

1609420706679.png

1609420723952.png

Curriepud

May 22, 2020
Edinburgh
So after waiting 7months for a Transition Sentinel frame to turn up I finally gave up and cancelled the order. Myself and 2 other mates have each ordered one of the Meta Power TR signature.
I was on the fence between an ebike and enduro when I ordered the Sentinel and finally swayed towards that because as a mate pointed out nobody we ride with had E’s yet.
so as interest spiked towards the end of last year we all decided to take the plunge.
Commencal site stated delivery Feb 21 when we ordered in Dec. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for late Feb but realistically I’m thinking March/April. Honestly buzzing to get out on it

SoCalDH

Jan 25, 2021
Hillsboro, OR
Just order my TR (Gun Metal Ride). Said Feb '21 but now its saying May '21 so we will see. Plan on upgrading the suspension ASAP and wanted to contact Commencal to see if a coil would be a good upgrade. Been looking at a full Marzocchi upgrade with a CR bomber and progressive spring and air Z1 at 160mm.

VX10

Nov 5, 2020
Helsinki, Finland
..Said Feb '21 but now its saying May '21 so we will see.

Take it easy. Bikes are sold batch by batch, so if it said Feb '21 when you ordered that's likely the actual shipping date. People ordering now will get their bikes May '21 at the earliest. I went through the same roller coaster and got my bike just like the site said when I ordered it.

SoCalDH

Jan 25, 2021
Hillsboro, OR
That would be awesome. I ordered the lower spec because it said Feb '21. I have had that rear shock on my Capra and it was terrible. Was thinking a DPX or the CR for a replacement since I have run the DPX and a few FOX shocks. As for the Gold 35, also had a Yari on the capra and the lyrik I replaced it with was night and day. Previous bike was the Norco VLT and loved the 36 on the front of that hence the want for the Z1. Been riding for 12 years so have had a chance to ride alot of bikes and suspensions.

Jul 4, 2020
Surrey
Just order my TR (Gun Metal Ride). Said Feb '21 but now its saying May '21 so we will see. Plan on upgrading the suspension ASAP and wanted to contact Commencal to see if a coil would be a good upgrade. Been looking at a full Marzocchi upgrade with a CR bomber and progressive spring and air Z1 at 160mm.

I think we've ordered the same bike, said February 26th, so this Friday for the shipping date, guess we'll need to wait and see ?

Jul 4, 2020
Surrey

They've just emailed me to say June. Told them to stick it up their arse and give me the money back :mad:

Jul 4, 2020
Surrey
That sucks! I just received the bike! Ordered a size M (signature) the 14th of January.

Ordered mine on 22nd January, guess that was just too late. Canyon Spectral:ON seem to have similar in stock right now, Commencal say a week to get the money back, we'll see, don't really want to wait until the lockdowns end and we all go back to work full time to get the bike, now is the perfect time as I'm only doing about 5 hours work a week!

Nov 21, 2020
Tucson, AZ
Ordered mine on 22nd January, guess that was just too late. Canyon Spectral:ON seem to have similar in stock right now, Commencal say a week to get the money back, we'll see, don't really want to wait until the lockdowns end and we all go back to work full time to get the bike, now is the perfect time as I'm only doing about 5 hours work a week!

If you really want a bike and you're not too picky, there are some sites and shops around that have stock at the moment, otherwise most of the manufacturers are gonna have really uncertain wait times unfortunately.

Jul 4, 2020
Surrey
If you really want a bike and you're not too picky, there are some sites and shops around that have stock at the moment, otherwise most of the manufacturers are gonna have really uncertain wait times unfortunately.

Yes, have seen there's a few about, need to wait for the money back, "In around a week" - quick enough to take it in the first place...

SoCalDH

Jan 25, 2021
Hillsboro, OR
Looks like bike should be delivered end of April. It is what it is with Covid causing so many delays in all industries. Also had the X2 I ordered delayed till then. Just glad I have a dirt bike to get my 2 wheel fix.

Jul 4, 2020
Surrey
After 11 days Commencal finally got the money back in my account. Not really buying the Covid/Brexit excuse, after telling Commencal to shove it I ordered a Canyon on a Sunday, it arrived from Germany the following Tuesday, 9 days. So what is the excuse for anyone else?

SoCalDH

Jan 25, 2021
Hillsboro, OR
I got no choice every other ebike in my price range and geo I want wont be available until end of summer here in the US. Scott and Trek both said September and Marin is sometime in June.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles