Kenevo Gen1 New Kenevo

Stevie H

Mar 6, 2021
Hereford
I wanted the 22 year Kenevo Expert back end of last year but couldn’t get one till May this year. I couldn’t wait so I bought myself a Gen 3 Levo Expert. Nice bit of kit but I missed having my 21 model Kenevo Comp.

In Feb I decided to buy the Kenevo SL and after a few rides found that it was really nice. So much so that I stopped riding the Levo.

Took the SL back to the shop for couple of bits to be done and noticed that they had a Kenevo Expert in. So did a deal against my Leveo.
Now one happy bunny after doing a few rides on the fattie Kenevo and still loving the KSL

0CA0A915-0961-4C01-8ED2-71F275293A40.jpeg

03522E8A-9339-4C4A-B91A-26F3860BB7D4.jpeg

ScottWest

Oct 17, 2019
Oregon
Hi, old post resurrection :) , but on topic for my needs today.
I'm currently looking at adding a new bike and the Levo Expert & Kenevo Expert our on the list.
If you could only have one - Which would you choose and for what reasons?
Thanks!
IMO, I believe it depends on the type of riding you do. For me, in the PNW, it's the Kenevo, but the Gen 3 Levo is probably a better choice for an all purpose bike.

guile80386

Jan 23, 2022
PT
I'm lucky to own both a Reign E+1 2022 and a Kenevo Expert 2022 sizes L and S4 respectively. Both are burly, solid and confidence instilling. However, in the context of my limited skills, the Kenevo feels incredibly balanced and supple. I don't know if it's the extra 20mm or 10mm travel (160/170 vs 180/180 doesn't sound like much, to be honest) or if it is the frame/linkage design, the Boxxer vs the Fox 38, etc. Weirdly I can also do some tight switchbacks better in the Kenevo, despite the dual crown fork - I can just lean it better, I imagine (need to do a more objective analysis). If the Levo is more like the Reign, I'd get the Kenevo as, skill apart, it is more comfortable 😀.

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
I'm currently looking at adding a new bike and the Levo Expert & Kenevo Expert our on the list.
If you could only have one - Which would you choose and for what reasons?

Where/what do you ride?

Blue trails at trail centers? Buy the levo

Steep off piste tech? Buy the kenevo.

Somewhere in between? Probably the levo will be fine.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles