New firmware Bosch. how do I know if I have it?

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria
Had my Motor (21 Wild FS)replaced recently, ever since I got it back I've thought it felt different.

Tour seems to be different, it ramps up the harder I pedal(I think). have they put the new firmware on it so it's now"tour+" ? I remember hearing a bit about this years ago but can't find any info on it now
the Purion still just says "Tour"

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
Had my Motor (21 Wild FS)replaced recently, ever since I got it back I've thought it felt different.

Tour seems to be different, it ramps up the harder I pedal(I think). have they put the new firmware on it so it's now"tour+" ? I remember hearing a bit about this years ago but can't find any info on it now
the Purion still just says "Tour"
Your LBS or Bosch dealer will be able to tell. I don't believe you can tell from the Kiox etc

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
If you have Tour + the display will still read just Tour. its a bit like an automatic so it puts in more power as you start to pedal harder, so it goes from eco to turbo depending on your power input. You should notice a difference on the battery also as it saves on battery. If you don’t like it you can get it taken off by LBS.
That’s the way I understand it works. (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles