New Facebook Group

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Just so long as it doesn't kill the forum traffic. I manage a FB group for a diving website and any postings on there get directed to the website.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Just so long as it doesn't kill the forum traffic. I manage a FB group for a diving website and any postings on there get directed to the website.
Groups are crap for finding stuff. I think they are OK for very very recent posts, but anything older than a week or so and it's pretty dire. The goal is to get more people here, as many people only use FB (through habit).

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
Groups are crap for finding stuff. I think they are OK for very very recent posts, but anything older than a week or so and it's pretty dire. The goal is to get more people here, as many people only use FB (through habit).

Yeah trawling through news feed is a pain, as well as marketplace and notifications being bugged.

(Edit) Hmm, maybe they fixed the bugs: new layout on Facebook search I’ve noticed.

(2nd edit) Nope, marketplace still broken by not sending me to the new item (if it even exists). Notifications still taking me to the top of the group, with no updates at all.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles