New emtbr from Calgary Canada

Ironjill

Apr 28, 2019
Calgary
Hi I’m Jill, originally from Whitley Bay in Northumberland and living in Calgary for the last 24 years.

Got a 2018 Turbo Levo 6fattie on a great deal a couple of months ago and totally loving it so far.

We had a huge dump of snow last night so once again waiting for the trails to dry out.

diomorphine

Apr 23, 2019
Calgary Canada
Hey Jill,

I'm also an EMBT newbie in Calgary (originally from Leicester).
I'm always looking for riding partners so let me know if you'd like to get a ride in.
I'm near to Fish Creek but happy to travel.

Safe Biking!

Paul

Ironjill

Apr 28, 2019
Calgary
Hey Jill,

I'm also an EMBT newbie in Calgary (originally from Leicester).
I'm always looking for riding partners so let me know if you'd like to get a ride in.
I'm near to Fish Creek but happy to travel.

Safe Biking!

Paul
Hi Paul,

Just saw this. Yes would be great to get some Calgary emtb newbies out. Just need to wait for the trails to dry out.

freerider85

Dec 20, 2018
canada
Hi guys anyone for ride this long weekend moose mt trails with me ?... got also 2018 Turbo Levo 6fattie on gr8 deal :)

Last edited:

Ren

Oct 30, 2018
Christchurch - New Zealand
Hi guys,

Not from Calgary (yet) actually I’m very far from it right now but as I’m looking into moving to Calgary I was wondering, is there good places to ride emtb nearby?

I’m living in Christchurch / NZ which is a great place with many varieties of tracks and also bike parks, this is one of the things I think I’ll miss the most when moving from here.

Cheers

diomorphine

Apr 23, 2019
Calgary Canada
Hi guys,

Not from Calgary (yet) actually I’m very far from it right now but as I’m looking into moving to Calgary I was wondering, is there good places to ride emtb nearby?

I’m living in Christchurch / NZ which is a great place with many varieties of tracks and also bike parks, this is one of the things I think I’ll miss the most when moving from here.

Cheers
There are lots of awesome trails around Calgary. Plus Bragg Creek isn't too far out of the city.
Check out the variety of trails on trailforks.com

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles