New emtb'er from Lancashire UK

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Welcome, @Steve0 . Good to see another Lancashire-based rider here. Whereabouts are you. I generally ride Rivington, Darwen Moor/Jubilee Tower and Gisburn Forest...

Steve0

Mar 28, 2023
UK
Welcome, @Steve0 . Good to see another Lancashire-based rider here. Whereabouts are you. I generally ride Rivington, Darwen Moor/Jubilee Tower and Gisburn Forest...
Hi @Tonybro , I'm in Clitheroe. I work shifts so at weekends I'm usually either at work or with the family. Midweek will be when I get most of my available riding time. Gisburn is an easy option for me, although I was never that keen on the place when riding analog. I see myself getting out into the dales, NY moors, lakes, north Wales and peaks for days out when I can. I've not got the bike for a week or so yet but would be great to go out for a ride sometime if possible. I've always preferred riding with others. Much more fun laughing about my failures with others 😁👍

Steve0

Mar 28, 2023
UK
That's the sort of riding I had in mind. Sounds great. Once the bike arrives, I'll do what you suggest. Many thanks 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles