New Cube Registration

Clean

Subscriber
Jul 1, 2022
West Yorkshire
Hi all,

Try as I might, I’ve been unable to find a way of registering my new bike. I am surprised at this because I’ve been able to register the Fox Forks that came on it, but not the rest of the bike, itself.

Moreover, I find it bizarre that in this day and age I cannot register a £5000 purchase with the manufacturer.

I have googled everywhere.:unsure:

Am I doing something wrong, can anyone advise, please?

Thanks,

Clean.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
I assume you're talking for things like the warranty? All that is handled by the shop you bought it from, they'd be the people you'd deal with, not the manufacturer.

Clean

Subscriber
Jul 1, 2022
West Yorkshire
I assume you're talking for things like the warranty? All that is handled by the shop you bought it from, they'd be the people you'd deal with, not the manufacturer.

Thanks.

I do find it odd that you cannot register ownership of the bike with Cube, though. I can register an iron, a toaster, a phone, etc., but not a £5k bike.

Bizarre.

billium

Jul 10, 2022
Sussex
I found the same when I bought my Cube Acid 3 years ago and was just as surprised.

I cannot imagine why any large company selling lots of branded merchandise (in this case bikes, accessories, clothing etc) would NOT want to collect customer details so they can market more stuff to their existing customers.

If they used typical marketing practices then they would have a registration page with newsletter opt-in, a follow-up thankyou for buying the bike email with links to videos and tips and perhaps a 10% off coupon for your first Cube accessory or clothing purchase.

Its almost as if they don't want to talk to customers at all.
Perhaps they don't - it took me 3 emails over 3 weeks to even get a response to a technical question.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles