New bike ordered today ??

markd65

Jun 24, 2019
North Lincs
Looks a great bike. Thinking of getting same but will not order until Xmas/New Year. Would normally get a large but after Rob's review thinking same frame size as you. I'm 6ft 2in.

BigLee

Jul 12, 2019
Lake District cumbria
I'm a leggy 6'6" so I think the 22" will be bang on.
Depending when you actually want the bike I'd order early, it's gonna be about a month til mine comes, got 10% off the bike as well with not using a cyclescheme voucher ???

markd65

Jun 24, 2019
North Lincs
ok cheers. Maybe 20" for me. Want bike for next spring so ordering in New Year should work. Good to hear there is a possibility of a hefty chunk off (your 10% as reference) when I come to start negotiations!!

steveo

Jul 20, 2019
Ka15hy
I think cube have shot themselves in the foot with the sizing on these as it will put a lot of people of. Iam interested in one myself. Iam 5 foot 8 and the 18 inch is definitely to small for me the reach is really short for a medium. The reach on the 20 inch looks good but the 18.5 inch seat tube might just be a bit to long for me.

iainc

Jul 21, 2019
Glasgow
^^^^^ my thinking also. I am just under 5ft 10, short legs and have same concerns about a 20, which I’d need for the reach, but would struggle to get a 125mm dropper in.

iainc

Jul 21, 2019
Glasgow
. improvise, adapt, overcome

or buy a bike that’s fits you geometry wise in the first place ! I think these 2020 Cube models look great, good spec and price, and as I’m in the market for my first eMTB, with my local shop being a Cube Dealer, they were firmly on my radar.

The geometry just doesn’t suit what I am used to and know feels right, unfortunately.

Thankfully I have a lot of choice between 2 nearby shops, incl Cube, Spesh, Giant, Scott, Whyte and Focus, so am able to try a few to work out what is best for me. Currently it’s the Focus Jam2 6.8Plus...

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
I think cube have shot themselves in the foot with the sizing on these as it will put a lot of people of. Iam interested in one myself. Iam 5 foot 8 and the 18 inch is definitely to small for me the reach is really short for a medium. The reach on the 20 inch looks good but the 18.5 inch seat tube might just be a bit to long for me.

What’s the difference in measurements from the 2019 to the new 2020 model on say an 18” frame?

BigLee

Jul 12, 2019
Lake District cumbria
?? Got a date of 28th September for my new bike, sadly its been put back to week 42 which is the 3rd week of October ? disappointing but I was half expecting it.
But in the meantime I've just bought a transit custom van so I can max out the jollies away camping and riding the bike ?? also fit a motorbike in the back too ?️??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles