New bike day! E-Tandem

Kary

Jun 30, 2020
Carson City, NV
We just received our new Cycles Chinook E-tandem. This bike was custom made for me and my son with Down Syndrome. It is a titanium frame with couplers. It has a Bosch CX motor, SRAM 12sp Eagle GX drivetrain, Onyx rear hub, Pike Ultimate fork. Spank Oozy 395 29er rims.
Chinook3.jpg
Chinook1.jpg
Chinook2.jpg

devargos

Jan 17, 2022
Jersey
your gonna have so much fun on that spending quality time with your son. How awesome. and it looks badass too. Epic.

villac

Dec 8, 2021
USA
That rig is sick!!! The color scheme frame/pedal is spot on. My wife and I have a manual tandem rig and she gets on me when I pick too many uphills, this would be heaven. Thanks for the great pix, your ride territory is beautiful. Enjoy it in health!

Kary

Jun 30, 2020
Carson City, NV
Just an update on our bike. I have swapped out the Jones bar for a set of SQlab bars with 16 degree of sweep. I could not get used to the Jones bars on singletrack. One other major change is I added a SRAM GX AXS kit. I wasn't able to get the long shifter cable to give us consistent shifting. the AXS derailleur works perfectly so far. We really enjoy this bike.

IMG_4504.JPG

jeanmarc

Mar 2, 2021
Canada
Just an update on our bike. I have swapped out the Jones bar for a set of SQlab bars with 16 degree of sweep. I could not get used to the Jones bars on singletrack. One other major change is I added a SRAM GX AXS kit. I wasn't able to get the long shifter cable to give us consistent shifting. the AXS derailleur works perfectly so far. We really enjoy this bike.
Looks Epic! 👊

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield

View attachment 89497
Super Bike love it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles