• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Need a new helmet.....

D3xt3rMTB

Subscriber
Mar 16, 2021
UK
Riding in Surrey hills yesterday and caught the front of my Bell Sixer on an overhanging branch which ripped the shell off the MIPS liner. Wasn't an impact as such but it just caught the underside at the front and pulled it off the liner and the helmet is now for the bin unfortunately.

Challenge is I have a big head and need a helmet up to 65cm. Wasn't too keen on the Bell anyway as it had a lot of play between the liner and shell that you could feel whilst riding. Some of the mid spec Giro helmets go large enough but has anyone come across any other good open face helmets that go into the bigger size range? I like the look of ones like the POC Tectral but they max out at 63cm. TIA.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles