My wife’s surprise Xmas present ? Trek Rail 5

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
I am so jealous that my wife’s bike as arrived before my Rail 9 ? So I decided to buy hers for her & give it as a surprise Xmas present ? She thinks I have been paying mine off but unknown to her I’ve paid both bikes off ?

just need to wait until may for mine ?
56BA3C17-EBCC-4616-9917-13E59582A76F.jpeg

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Lol paid both off !!!!! ?
I am still paying my Levo off and will be a long time lol ? She is going to be very happy lovely looking bike

Doug Stampfer

Jul 7, 2018
NZ
I have made the mistake this week of letting my wife ride my Rail 7 while we are away on holiday - she seems to think it's hers now & I get the analogue. Unfortunately the prices of these have gone through the roof. The 5 is selling for what I bought the 7 for 6 months ago so I think a bafang motor & mounting kit might end up under the christmas tree.
I dig that colour - enjoy it.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
…If she gets me a bike and I get her a basket of creams and scrubs, that's a little unfair.
Oooh man! You’re walking a fine line there buddy …be careful.

We decided yrs ago that Xmas would be for the grandchildren BUT, I still want that shiny thing (Zeb Ultimate) but I just can’t pull the trigger on that …yet. Throughout the year we buy things and say to each other; “It’s an early Xmas gift”. Seems to work so far.

Now I didn’t know that women’s shoes could be so friggen expensive until this happened 9EF01A07-E00F-4EF2-AF40-BE0EEBA0ACEE.jpeg
My step-daughter’s dog decided to use this as a chew toy while I was doggy-sitting last month. When I showed my wife the damage, she began to cry. I quickly learned how important and expensive these were but her grief was too much.

I secretly took them out of the garbage can and secretly stored the mangled shoes in my garage. Can these be repaired? Any cobblers out there who could point me on the right direction? If I’m successful and these shoes can be restored …Xmas gift maybe? A Zeb Ultimate might be in my future 🤞.
#thoughtthatcounts ?

Sorry. No pic of my wife’s feet 🦶 😉

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
You re-revived a 2 year old thread.

Prob don’t wanna see her feet if that’s her leg hair all over the heals. 😂

I don’t see LV on those shoes. So can’t be that bad. My ex has a closet full of $2000 shoes and 2000-10,000$ hand bags.

Now I’m legally single and have a bike closet of 50k of bike stuff. It’s only money it grows on trees.
Haha, that’s t dog hair I hope.
No $2000 shoes that I know of but they all take up about 1/4 of a hectare when organized properly. I thought of posting Brooke Shield's feet instead to trick you but …

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
My wife doesn't know how to ride a bike, so she would hardly be happy with such a gift. She prefers cosmetics, creams, dresses, shoes, etc. So for every holiday, I give her something related to fashion and beauty, like a gift basket with cosmetics or with something else like (**link removed***) Recently, I overheard my wife talking to her friend, and she said she wanted to give me a bicycle for Christmas. It was very unexpected and nice, but now I have to choose a more expensive gift. Because if she gets me a bike and I get her a basket of creams and scrubs, that's a little unfair.
Sorry to ruin everyone's fun . But clearly a spammer !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles