My 2022 Reign E+0 froze yesterday.

Buckle

Dec 18, 2021
UK
My power froze yesterday and I was unable to toggle up or down by either using the bar controller or the top tube. Battery was removed and reinserted and the bar controller worked intermittently, then froze again unable to be turned off. I replaced the battery once more and straightened cables, now the bike is behaving as should! I have never washed this bike, I let it dry naturally and then brush and wipe. Any ideas what's up?
Thanks.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
You do not say what cables you straightened but it seem that disturbing them cured your issue...........so check the connections of those cables at both ends.

Buckle

Dec 18, 2021
UK
My power froze yesterday and I was unable to toggle up or down by either using the bar controller or the top tube. Battery was removed and reinserted and the bar controller worked intermittently, then froze again unable to be turned off. I replaced the battery once more and straightened cables, now the bike is behaving as should! I have never washed this bike, I let it dry naturally and then brush and wipe. Any ideas what's up?
Thanks.
Thank you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles