Musician's Corner

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
I noticed a few avatars with guitars in it... there must be other musos and music lovers in amongst our lot.

So I'll start off this music appreciation thread with this video of a 9 year old bass player.
I have watched his facial expressions over and over again - hoping to catch any hint of fakery... but none... none that I could find. I don't believe that he's 'putting it on' - nor is he a poser acting out pre-rehearsed set moves.

As far as I'm concerned... this young and wonderful musician is as genuine as an old leather boot! :love:

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
With fingering that good, I'm sure the girls will forgive the gurning.
... easy now, he's just kid.

I actually don't mind Aron's gurning... actually, it makes me like him even more as a performer.

John Mayer is a gifted guitar player (under rated actually, he's a really really good blues player!)... but he used to gurn a lot. I mean A LOT especially when he plays and it really comes across obnoxious and arrogant. It switches people off. I believe he's aware of this and has since toned it down. Good on him for making the character adjustment.

Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 9.21.51 AM.png

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Wow, I'm surprised that Taj's fingers don't bleed!

I really like Taj Ferrant. Never heard him before. Must get out more. But not to anywhere near where @Gary is playing his LPs

Last edited:

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Wow, I'm surprised that Taj's fingers don't bleed!

I really like Taj Ferrant. Never heard him before. Must get out more. But not to anywhere near where @Gary is playing his LPs
His fingers don't bleed because he's wearing a Gibson shirt but playing a Fender guitar and amp. The brand clash gives him super powers...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles