Moustache Samedi 29 Game

D3xt3rMTB

Subscriber
Mar 16, 2021
UK
Anyone own or have experience on the Moustache Samedi bikes. Looking at the new 750wh Samedi 29 Game version as one of the options for replacement of my Merida but curious on the rear shock which looks to be proprietry to Moustache and I can't find much detail on. As a taller/heavier rider would be good to find out the max PSI the shock can take and also whether the frame clearance is there with their suspension design to take an air shock with a piggy back or coil shock if I wanted to swap. TIA.

Bones

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
I have the version 10 which is the 650 battery model but that's probably not going to help you if they have altered the frame.
The bike is great and the rear shock works well for me.

D3xt3rMTB

Subscriber
Mar 16, 2021
UK
I have the version 10 which is the 650 battery model but that's probably not going to help you if they have altered the frame.
The bike is great and the rear shock works well for me.
Thanks @Bones . Do you happen to know what PSI the shock goes up to?

Bones

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
My shock is the magic grip control 160 and the max pressure is 250 psi.
It doesn't take tokens and I run mine at 145 psi at 90kg kitted out weight.

D3xt3rMTB

Subscriber
Mar 16, 2021
UK
My shock is the magic grip control 160 and the max pressure is 250 psi.
It doesn't take tokens and I run mine at 145 psi at 90kg kitted out weight.
Thanks for that, same shock they're running in the 750wh bikes. I'm heavier but looks like there's plenty of extra PSI available there if I need it, need to get myself along to a dealer and check one out.

thegreagibbo

May 29, 2021
Italy
Hi, attualy I ride a Moustache Trail 7 29" "L" size (1,84m heigth) after 4 years of Moustache Race 8 27,5".
The shock on the Trail 7 is the same of Game version, Magic Grip Control. It runs very well, both ascending or descending.
I'm 95Kg kitted out and no one time reached the bottom (it happend many times with Race 8) during normal rides (no jump).
The weight limit on the instruction manuale in 140kg, so don't worry about its behavior.
I call it "smiling machine".l
Anyone own or have experience on the Moustache Samedi bikes. Looking at the new 750wh Samedi 29 Game version as one of the options for replacement of my Merida but curious on the rear shock which looks to be proprietry to Moustache and I can't find much detail on. As a taller/heavier rider would be good to find out the max PSI the shock can take and also whether the frame clearance is there with their suspension design to take an air shock with a piggy back or coil shock if I wanted to swap. TIA.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles