Motorbike compnies, stick to your roots.

Seric

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
Norway
So, I just read the article on a Husaquerna review. And it confirmed what I believed. I think it would be just as strange for ie. Specialized/Giant/Trek++++ to make a motorbike/MX bike, as it is for Husqvarna/Yamaha/Kawasaki ++++ to make an e-bike. What looks to be a good trail-bike from Husqvarna, is a well equipped comfy gravel-ride.

“On more demanding terrain and at higher speeds the Husqvarna MC7 reaches its limitations. The suspension runs through its travel quickly which makes the bike feel plush and comfortable and make it a great option for all touring-riders who spend lots of time on gravel paths.”

Husqvarna is known for making real bad-ass Mx and enduro motor-bikes. They will certainly not be known for making bad-ass e-bikes with this model.

Husqvarna MC7 Review – What is this German newcomer with Swedish roots capable of? | E-MOUNTAINBIKE Magazine

Btw, I know KTM makes both bikes and motorbikes. But they’ve done so for years.

Slowroller

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Wyoming
To make it even more confusing, KTM bike and ebikes aren't part of KTM motorcycles, and KTM motorcycles owns the Husquavarna ebike brand. Car and motorcycle companies have a long tradition of branding bikes and now ebikes with their logo.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
To make it even more confusing, KTM bike and ebikes aren't part of KTM motorcycles, and KTM motorcycles owns the Husquavarna ebike brand. Car and motorcycle companies have a long tradition of branding bikes and now ebikes with their logo.
I did not know this, interesting (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles