Mondraker

Sharpy52

Aug 22, 2018
Surrey
Yep, crafty is what I went with, but just went for the r spec as I always end up changing all the components and brakes, wheels ect over time so it's pointless spending the extra for a spec I still would change. Got it Thursday and only had two rides on it so far. Have to say I'm loving it

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
I don't think anyone owns one on here so be good to get your thoughts and what company Did you purchase it from whether that be large retail or independent shop

There's plenty of us still on the look out and I think leisure cycles have them in a sale

Sharpy52

Aug 22, 2018
Surrey
Only other ebike I have had any time on was a Scott e-genius, the crafty feels a lot more playfull and willing to turn and change line than that did, much more like a "normal" bike and less of a tank.

I got it from sunset cycles, it's the 3rd bike I have got from them and recommend them to anyone.

E CRAFTYRR+

Sep 13, 2018
Cannok chase
Only other ebike I have had any time on was a Scott e-genius, the crafty feels a lot more playfull and willing to turn and change line than that did, much more like a "normal" bike and less of a tank.

I got it from sunset cycles, it's the 3rd bike I have got from them and recommend them to anyone.
Hi yes I'd agree with this . I do find you have to run the forks with higher psi to get the front to pop. Maybe my styleeee )) I do find the battary drains fast . I got 27miles max over 3thosound feet and was useing ECO alot . When power is off it's a lump to pedal . Not best pleased with the NX eagle gears . Smash this bike DH and it's amazing the levels of grip are insain. Easy to jump .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles