MONDRAKER CRAFTY R LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Spin

Dec 24, 2021
Australia
I'm 180 cm on a medium although I "should" be on a L. Mondraker sizing is on the big side so personally I'd say you'll be fine.
I have no regrets buying the M.

Nov 26, 2021
USA
Couple weeks back I received a crash replacement rear triangle for the Crafty. Got it fitted and taken out on a few rides.
A problem that I've had off and on popped up again I've contributed to other things in between having the bike checked out by a somewhat close bosch dealer.

Problem was bike would randomly shut down full good by screen with ride stats and all. I contributed to Gramin speed sensor messing with the rear wheel sensor. Avery magnetic pedals possibly messing with the motor or rear wheel sensor.
I'd remove both and everything would be fine for weeks-months.

Think we found the problem Battery wasn't fully seated in the power connecter to the motor seems mondarker used to thick of a foam cushion to on the connection side and it was only contacting by a few mm. Not the easiest thing to see with the non removable battery.

Not my photo but from reference

mondraker battery plate.jpg

Mrslate

Jan 28, 2024
Leivi Ge Italy
Finally got round to finishing the second attempt on the bash guard. Slightly higher at the rear and countersunk bolts. Reasonably happy with it.
Beautiful creation: you're really good!!!
I was looking for something similar to the StandUp engine guard that I had mounted on the Turbo Levo.
It is also possible to do this on a 2023/24 Mondraker with Bosh Smart System, I think the engine mounts are the same.
Thank you

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles