Mission Control App Ride Summary - Average Support Level

softtailcruiser

Patreon
Nov 23, 2018
Tamworth
Hello,

Please can anyone explain how the average support level works in the Mission Control App once a ride has been finished.

My stats seem to indicate that when I use assist a lot, then i get low numbers, and when I use mostly Eco, I get high numbers. This seems counter-intuitive to me.

It sounds like it should be simple, and I am being stupid not understanding it!

Thanks

Simon.

Nov 19, 2018
Quantocks
Hello,

Please can anyone explain how the average support level works in the Mission Control App once a ride has been finished.

My stats seem to indicate that when I use assist a lot, then i get low numbers, and when I use mostly Eco, I get high numbers. This seems counter-intuitive to me.

It sounds like it should be simple, and I am being stupid not understanding it!

Thanks

Simon.
I was just about to post something very similar. I now think the % is the amount of effort the rider puts in and therefore the difference would be the support given by the motor. The opposite of what you would expect.

softtailcruiser

Patreon
Nov 23, 2018
Tamworth
Thanks. That would seem to make sense. Mind you, for the last two miles home on Wednesday, there was no support as I was just pushing it after a thorn puncture. Sorted out tubeless this afternoon, though, so hopefully that will help!

Nov 19, 2018
Quantocks
Interesting development with today's ride:
Set out to ride the majority in Eco and at the end of it the Support Level was 125%. I'll email the Mission Control helpdesk for their view.
fullsizeoutput_2d87.jpeg

deanphoto

Dec 14, 2018
UK
I assume it means that you put in 124.82% more watts than the motor did over X miles. I had a 127% the other day after a ride in eco at 15% assist and power.

Mhugdoc

Jul 26, 2018
Arkansas
I’m no expert but I think at 100% assist on the 2019 Levo the motor cranks out 430ish% of rider input. So at 25% assist the motor would crank out around 110ish% assist.
I may be wrong.

Nov 19, 2018
Quantocks
No, surprisingly not.
I think Mhugdoc is right. 25% support setting for the motor will be around 100% on the app. The rider and bike will be contributing equally.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles