milage?

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
anyone know how to find out how many miles are on a Rise? I tried the E-tube app and could not find anything, I also tried the E-tube Ride app and even less. I just was curious if I could see a odometer to see how many miles are on my bike

Rod B.

Aug 18, 2021
USA, Orange County Ca.
anyone know how to find out how many miles are on a Rise? I tried the E-tube app and could not find anything, I also tried the E-tube Ride app and even less. I just was curious if I could see a odometer to see how many miles are on my bike
Shimano's SC-EM800 or SC-E7000 computer display will give you the odometer reading on your bike.

Here is a picture of the SC-E7000 display on my Rise, with odometer reading displayed in miles. The displayed can be changed to read in metric Km. format.

IMG_2259.JPG

The EP8 motor's computer keeps a running log of the miles on the motor. I rode my Rise for several months using the EW-EN100 junction box that came with the bike. When I upgraded my Rise to a Shimano SC-E7000 display, the display automatically updated to the correct miles on the motor.

If you plan on buying a used Rise, take a SC-E7000 display with you when you go to check out the bike. You can quickly connect the display to the junction box leads and obtain the actual miles on the Rise. My buddy bought a used Rise. The owner told him the Rise had only been ridden several hundred miles. When we plugged the display into the bike, it displayed approximately 950 miles.

Nebo1ss

Dec 21, 2021
London
"it is available on the Shimano ERIDE app you just have to configure it. Just pick a field and click that little option on the top right and it will give you options and one of them is EBIKE ODO."

I posted this in another thread back in February.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles