Midweek rideouts for people in the Lancashire area

Steve0

Mar 28, 2023
UK
I live in Clitheroe, Lancashire and mostly only get the opportunities to ride midweek due to shifts. If your in the area and in a similar situation or lucky enough to be retired and want to meet up for rides, please post availablity and ride ideas here. Hopefully we can get a bit of a group going. Crashing can be fun when it's your pals 😂

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I live in Clitheroe, Lancashire and mostly only get the opportunities to ride midweek due to shifts. If your in the area and in a similar situation or lucky enough to be retired and want to meet up for rides, please post availablity and ride ideas here. Hopefully we can get a bit of a group going. Crashing can be fun when it's your pals 😂
Try posting in the rideout section at the bottom of the forum page ..we already have a bit of a group going for Northern based riders ..but probably the nearest riding would be Dale's based and Lakes ..mainly weekends but some midweek ..hopefully catch you out there sometime ..

Steve0

Mar 28, 2023
UK
Maybe I'm missing something but it looks to be in the Rideouts 🤷
Does your group have a thread?
Thanks

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
You're right ..sorry I must have been half asleep 😴..
Not really a thread as such but a few of us keep in touch on a WhatsApp group page ..most of the rides are posted in this section anyway ..but its not every week that we meet up with riders as far afield as S Yorks / Hartlepool/ Northumberland ..and Glasgow ..be good to see you if you can make it sometime ..
Tonybro would probably be closest to you ..he's part of the group but doesn't do WhatsApp 😁

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles