• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Meg Neg - is it worth it

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Has any one fitted a MegNeg to a 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo, and did the hoped for improvements materialise?
which Levo...base/comp? The forks on the base and comp were not good!! If its the Revelation fork the best upgrade it to fit the 2021 Debonair air spring at 160mm.......and it cheap and easy to do. If its the original fork onthe base model I dont think there any redemption for that fork!!

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
For rear shock on my Levo Comp I changed it for a Fox DPS. The standard shock had reached time for a full service so rather than throw more money at it I saved that cost and instead bought the DPS.

Avyoung

Nov 28, 2018
Canada
I have used Megneg on my commencal meta power 29 and it really worked out well. My buddy wanted to over fork his 2019 Turbo Levo to 170mm fork and I suggested to add a megneg to the shock to help balance the softer feel of the longer front travel. Its a great match. The 2019 doesn't have a very progressive rear spring leverage curve. If you ride agressively then you will likely appreciate the Megneg! Have fun with it!

Ian986

Apr 21, 2021
Surrey
I have Neg Meg On My Cannondale and I am heavier rider to be honest I rode it around near the bike shop to see, How it felt and it seemed amazing.Just bunny hopping of kerbs and little jumps seemed so more plush and poppy , however riding off road I find it a little harder to notice the difference.Maybe just got used to it. I think for less than 100 you can't go wrong.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles