MDE PUSH3R - New EMTB with Polini Motor

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
This looks very interesting, and is available to buy as a frame-set too - from what I can work out comes in at 21kg as a full built up long travel enduro EMTB, which is impressive given its a 29'r alloy frame with coil shock and 180mm Zeb's - stock geo isn't quite my cup of tea but liking the look of what I am seeking here, seems that for a surcharge they will powder coat it any colour you want too:

However where it gets really interesting is you can get a custom frame done, where you can alter the reach, amongst other measurements - truly something no one has offered before:

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 22.27.30.png

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 22.28.24.png

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 22.31.15.png

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 22.34.49.png

Last edited:

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Old skool reach numbers and totally 27.5 bothendable too

suspension data (LC, AS, AR etc) would be cool to see.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
that just means it's able to be configured with different travel and wheelsize configurations. in reality most bikes are.

MOAR wh = MOAR weight

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Ah... That's unbelievably good.
I wonder what the extra cost is for full custom Geo
{EDIT] 180 euros... that's exceptional value

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Damn! Thats pretty cool. Large with a medium sized seattube length and 64ha and i could talk my self into a 453 cs. I was thinking of a nicolei with a bosch cx to get custom geo but this is a great option

Dave_h34

May 20, 2019
Warwick
Would love to see more bikes with the Polini motor in the hope it would apply pressure to the other manufacturers to make their motors more serviceable. Of course, it someone put a Polini in something with the same geo and cost as my E-Sommet, then just take my money...

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
The stock geometry is interesting - if you look at their normal bikes, they all have pretty progressive geometry, e.g the Damper which is their Enduro rig has a 490mm reach, and their short travel trail bike has a 489mm reach in a large, where as the Push3r has 460mm

It would seem they have made a deliberate decision not to replicate that on the EMTB, and go with a shorter reach for example. I know there is a school of thought with emtbs's that you dont need to go super long etc as the added weight give stability, meaning you can combine a snappier geometry to maintain manouverbility - there was an interview with either Nico Voullioz or Fabien Barel somewhere where they went into this, and why they sized down on an EMTB.

Hurre

Jan 21, 2022
Norway
Has anyone here ended up with a Push3r? For me who wants to try polini, and wants a short chainstay, there is not much else to choose from. I have tried to send mail and on messenger to MDE no reply, but maybe it is still Christmas over there..?

sethius

Jan 2, 2023
Australia
Has anyone here ended up with a Push3r? For me who wants to try polini, and wants a short chainstay, there is not much else to choose from. I have tried to send mail and on messenger to MDE no reply, but maybe it is still Christmas over there..?
Tried a few times over the years and never had a response even from a wholesale perspective.. would hate to have an issue or warranty claim to process.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles