Lupine SL X for Rise?

TorAtle

Aug 4, 2018
OSLO
Ordered the SL X plus a "Di2" handlebar/stem combo (Pro Koryak) to see how well the remote cables can be hidden. Interim solution until I can either get hold of a 35mm mount for the SL X (if internal cable routing isn't worth it) or I can find a suitable carbon Di2 handlebar. Parts availability is not good at the moment.

TorAtle

Aug 4, 2018
OSLO
The light's output is dependent on the motor's light circuit output not the size of the battery.
Hope you're right. There are many examples from the electric automotive world where a larger battery will give you more power. Partly for upsell purposes I'm sure. Anyway the SL X light power draw is only in the region of 5% of the motor peak power output.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Hope you're right. There are many examples from the electric automotive world where a larger battery will give you more power. Partly for upsell purposes I'm sure. Anyway the SL X light power draw is only in the region of 5% of the motor peak power output.
Did you notice my post that gives you the exact lighting output from your motor as specified by the actual manufacturer of the motor?
Not sure how a car's electrical system is relevant to your ebike?

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
Lupine data sheet

out of interest how do you connect these? I dont' remember the connections on the motor when I dropped it out - is there just a standard power port you plug the light into? Are they then permanently attached to the bike or is there a quick connection so you can take it off he handlebars when you're riding in the day?

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles