Levo Gen 2 Looking for a high quality front mudguard

ohadbenita

Dec 23, 2022
Israel
Hi,

For my 2020 Levo comp I'm looking for a front mudguard, preferably something that will last more than the 5 months the existing one did (a simple Aliexpress mudguard with zip ties to the fork).

Would appreciate your recommendations :cool:

ohadbenita

Dec 23, 2022
Israel
I bought a mudhugger bolt on front mudguard and I'm pleased with it

I also bought a short rear one from Sicomtb as I didn't like the look of the long mudhugger rears, I think they do fronts for Levos
That's actually super helpful, I'm using the siccomtb one for the rear wheel.
Any chance for a link for the front mudhhugger guard?

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
I use the Mucky Nutz fender during the rainy season (I'm in California). It attaches with 6 tie wraps (more if you want) and has been pretty sturdy. It has survived 3 winters with no obvious wear.

RiderOnTheStorm

I highly recommend the Acid Mud Blocker mudguard (made by Cube Germany). They come in two lengths (long and short). Very durable, high quality and easy to fit. Cool modern design also. I've been using them as front and rear guards on all my bikes (after testing many other brands and models before).
acid.jpg

ohadbenita

Dec 23, 2022
Israel
I highly recommend the Acid Mud Blocker mudguard (made by Cube Germany). They come in two lengths (long and short). Very durable, high quality and easy to fit. Cool modern design also. I've been using them as front and rear guards on all my bikes (after testing many other brands and models before).
View attachment 113392
Will this work with the Lyrik fork that comes with my Levo?

Bndit

Jul 14, 2022
Finland
Vote for RRP bolt on small, just ordered one and I know it's best :D I have now SKS mudrocker and it works great but it's bit ugly...

valecek

Apr 20, 2023
Slovakia
I am using original fox 38 long on front and mudhugger front short on rear wheel.
If i should have a rock shox zebb, probbably I am using rrp bolt

20230407_200458 – kópia – kópia.jpg received_1194110061298049.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles