Light's that are bright & light , rechargeable?

kcarbon

Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
australia
Hi all need a better light for my bike, before winter. I have a rechargeable one that fits with rubber strap, flash in daytime for safety on highway and dirt roads. but at night it's only 600L so ok but I need more light as daylight saving finishes in April here so will need by then. any idea's?
thank's

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Lights , how deep are your pockets ? I’ve got the expensive double led lenser which is very good ,similar to exposure etc ,
but to be fair the cheap led ones like Doomanic linked above on eBay are amazing for the money and not far off the expensive ones
I still have one on my helmet , the battery may only last a year or so but for under £20 you can buy a lot for the cost of a bling version a double one on the handlebars and one on my helmet is enough light for any off road at night .
I recently bought one of those same lights for about £6 without a battery , it has a usb connector plug so I use the reacharge power packs you can buy for mobile phones or similar , I’ve also got a usb connector that fits my 18v Dewalt power tool batteries one of those will run 2 of these cheap lights longer than anything you can buy with it’s own battery .
3000Lm XML T6 USB LED Bike Bicycle Cycling Front Headlight Headlamp Light Lamp | eBay

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles