Levo vs Kenevo

Marco_Dunlop_55

May 21, 2018
Wiener Neustadt
Maybe someone is interested in this: I layed a screenshot from the Levo (Alu) over the screenshot of a Kenevo...

Didn't see much difference except the seat stanchion...?
Screenshot_20180521-155734-picsay.jpg

Mambat

Mar 19, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi All, been off line for quite some time enjoying my brand new motored 2017 Levo.

If you want 160mm travel on the rear of your Levo then talk to TF Tuned.

I had a 200mm eye to eye Cane Creek Double Barrel Coil lying about and they changed the shock body and managed to squeeze 159mm of travel out of it ?

My upgraded Levo is not far from a Kenevo

View attachment 1548

View attachment 1549

WOW!!!

Kiwi..... Your bike is even more modded than mine :eek::eek::eek:
I would love to hear more on how TFT did the mod and how the bike rides with that travel???
That is an awesome Beast you have there (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
WOW!!!

Kiwi..... Your bike is even more modded than mine :eek::eek::eek:
I would love to hear more on how TFT did the mod and how the bike rides with that travel???
That is an awesome Beast you have there (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Hi Mambat, Have posted this info on another Thread which you are on.

grayedout

Jul 17, 2018
Ludlow
What kind of tyre pressure are you at? I'm at 16 psi front on the 2.8 Butchers on the Levo and that seems too firm to me. Currently riding some hard packed stones that are wet at my local trail centre and the front is really slippery!

I find the Butchers 2.8 have terrible grip on the front ok of the rear tyre a MM 2.6 on the front its like a new bike 30psi or 16psi.>!

lots of talk about this here:
Kenevo stock tyres - grip questions ??? - EMTB Forums

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
I prefer Air shocks simply so that I can lock it out on smoothish climbs- figure we would do this with no power so it conserves energy with power?

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
I prefer Air shocks simply so that I can lock it out on smoothish climbs- figure we would do this with no power so it conserves energy with power?

Just so you are aware, you can buy coil shocks with a lock out if you want to go down that route.

Cane Creek DB Coil Inline

003.PNG

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Most lockouts work on the damping circuit not on the air spring. E.g. the Kenevo has a online coil spring with a 3 position climb switch.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles