Levo / Kenevo built in power meter, calibrating on Garmin?

ElectricGuv

May 30, 2018
Australia
I've recently paired the power meter built in to the Kenevo with my Garmin Edge 1000. After doing so, the Garmin prompted me to calibrate.
Just wondering if anyone else has calibrated and what's involved?

I didn't do it just because I didn't know if it would mess with the data being sent from the battery/motor which is a combination of rider power and motor power.

Theolegit

Patreon
Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Halstead
I've recently paired the power meter built in to the Kenevo with my Garmin Edge 1000. After doing so, the Garmin prompted me to calibrate.
Just wondering if anyone else has calibrated and what's involved?

I didn't do it just because I didn't know if it would mess with the data being sent from the battery/motor which is a combination of rider power and motor power.
Did mine seems to just measure my power output I think

Witte300

May 13, 2018
Belgium
Do you guys have found a manual how to get the power output to the garmin?
I’m lost to get it to work with my 820:oops:

npatrix

May 22, 2018
Joburg, South Africa
I have another doubt, if you already have speed and cadence sensors garmin, when we add the levo sensors (speed, cadence, power and battery) which ones will the garmin device (edge 520 my case) will pick to measure speed and cadence?

Witte300

May 13, 2018
Belgium
I have it activated, fake channel, in mission control.
In the garmin i foud the speed/cadans sensor and added it.
In the fields to see in the screen I cannot find anything close to power measure.
To me it seems strange that the garmin finds a speed/cadance and no power.
Noob when it comes to garmin settings o_O

Theolegit

Patreon
Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Halstead
I have another doubt, if you already have speed and cadence sensors garmin, when we add the levo sensors (speed, cadence, power and battery) which ones will the garmin device (edge 520 my case) will pick to measure speed and cadence?
I sold my garmin sensors and just went with the levo

ElectricGuv

May 30, 2018
Australia

I disabled my Garmin sensors after adding the Kenevo sensors. I'll enable/disable vice versa depending on what bike I'm riding.

Sambe

Sep 22, 2018
Finland
I connect my Fenix 5 plus to Levo. B-Levo software show average power 170-200w but Garmin app show on start 98w and thats lowering all the time on ride. Has someboby to idea how to fix this issue? I tried to calibrate power meter couples time without any success

FunkeyMunky

Jun 13, 2020
Denmark
I connect my Fenix 5 plus to Levo. B-Levo software show average power 170-200w but Garmin app show on start 98w and thats lowering all the time on ride. Has someboby to idea how to fix this issue? I tried to calibrate power meter couples time without any success
Could it be remaining battery percentage instead of power?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles