Levo ht battery question

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Hi all:
Just wondering if the levo ht has the updated battery and motor that the current levo has?
I am considering a 2020 levo fs for myself and ht for the son but was hoping to use the ht battery as a spare
Thanks

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Hi all:
Just wondering if the levo ht has the updated battery and motor that the current levo has?
I am considering a 2020 levo fs for myself and ht for the son but was hoping to use the ht battery as a spare
Thanks
I think the HT has the Original 1.2e motor, rather than the newer 2.1 motor. So slightly less torque in theory, but it says it's still rated at 90nm ?

I think it also has the M1-400 battery .. So smaller than the 500 and 700 in the levo's

I'm pretty sure @khorn uses the battery out of his better half's hard tail in his FS Levo - so they presumably are interchangeable.

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
I think the HT has the Original 1.2e motor, rather than the newer 2.1 motor. So slightly less torque in theory, but it says it's still rated at 90nm ?

I think it also has the M1-400 battery .. So smaller than the 500 and 700 in the levo's

I'm pretty sure @khorn uses the battery out of his better half's hard tail in his FS Levo - so they presumably are interchangeable.
If the motor/battery combination is the same as the 2019 HT it is interchangeable and you are correct, it is a 400 Wh battery and the 1.2e motor.

Karsten

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles