Levo Gen 3 extender

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
Hi @TrailwattsUK,
I can see you've added an extender to the Levo Gen 3 bike your selling on your online store, is it the same as the Levo Gen 2 version?
I fancy buying one for my current bike (Levo Gen 2) but plan to move to the Levo Gen 3 at some point and obvious would want to move the extender to the new bike. Is it the same model or is the wiring different? (could it be updated later?)

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
The harness is completely different in the Gen 3 bikes. Would have to be a fresh loom for the Gen 3 bike if you switch and the stock looms are £249.99 before adding module etc.

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
Cheers for the reply @TrailwattsUK, that‘s a pity as I was under the impression the motor was basically the same as the gen2, I had hoped it would be a straight swap, but life is never straight forwand. Are you selling the Gen3 version of your extended yet, as it’s not listed on your site? (Any sort of price indication?)

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Cheers for the reply @TrailwattsUK, that‘s a pity as I was under the impression the motor was basically the same as the gen2, I had hoped it would be a straight swap, but life is never straight forwand. Are you selling the Gen3 version of your extended yet, as it’s not listed on your site? (Any sort of price indication?)
I am fitting the system to customers bikes. Depends on location etc regarding price.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Do you have a picture of what the harness port looks like when you want to go for a ride without the extender?
3D4BA7A7-73A4-4CD7-8CB0-5DB9A6DDC088.jpeg

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Many thanks. No plans at this time for a removable extender cable?
Due to the space within the bike, I could make the link cable removable but you will need to remove the factory battery to access the connector.

xiaochew

Feb 8, 2023
Singapore
The harness is completely different in the Gen 3 bikes. Would have to be a fresh loom for the Gen 3 bike if you switch and the stock looms are £249.99 before adding module etc.
Hi can send me the link for the ext ? I’m gen 3. Can it be install by own self ? I’m from Singapore

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles