Levo battery loose.

Sally

Oct 29, 2018
Australia
I bought a 2017 Levo a couple of months ago and my Santa Cruz Blur is getting very bored! I do have the dreaded lights out on the battery problem but the seller has given me a head display. Brilliant. I have noticed that the battery is slightly loose in the frame. It clicks when I turn on/off. Has anyone else had this problem? I worry about connections.

crash381

May 31, 2018
Fleet
I bought a 2017 Levo a couple of months ago and my Santa Cruz Blur is getting very bored! I do have the dreaded lights out on the battery problem but the seller has given me a head display. Brilliant. I have noticed that the battery is slightly loose in the frame. It clicks when I turn on/off. Has anyone else had this problem? I worry about connections.
Hi Sally - I’ve just bought an ex-demonstrator 2018 Levo and noticed that the dealer had put a thin piece of foam-like material between the battery and the frame. Without the foam, the battery rattles significantly. I need to get back to them as I’m sure this isn’t right but as a temp fix, it seems to work well.

crash381

May 31, 2018
Fleet
Hi Sally - I’ve just bought an ex-demonstrator 2018 Levo and noticed that the dealer had put a thin piece of foam-like material between the battery and the frame. Without the foam, the battery rattles significantly. I need to get back to them as I’m sure this isn’t right but as a temp fix, it seems to work well.
Just found this - Base Turbo battery rattle

Mine is still in warranty so I’ll get the LBS to fix it but it may help you if you’ve still got the same issue.

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
Just a heads up, at the bottom of the battery from Levo/Kenevo there is an oval axle that can be turned in order to change the way that the battery sits in the lower cradle. Try to fiddle around with it and I'm sure that you will find a position where it does not rattle.

Karsten

crash381

May 31, 2018
Fleet
Just a heads up, at the bottom of the battery from Levo/Kenevo there is an oval axle that can be turned in order to change the way that the battery sits in the lower cradle. Try to fiddle around with it and I'm sure that you will find a position where it does not rattle.

Thanks Karsten - I’ll give that a try.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles