Let’s See Your Levo

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
Hey guys it’s been a while let’s see some Levos modded and stock I’ll start it off with my 18 Expert Large sporting it’s new Crank Brothers Stamp 2s, 2019 Trail Specialized Butchers and Fox rear shock. And now SQUEAK free!!!!!!

53DC3973-0CEE-47E3-9894-EF6694F61BD1.jpeg

GeorgesEBike

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jul 30, 2018
Verdi, NV
Why did you go back to 18?
I had a ton of issues with my 2019. It was in the shop 10 weeks out of the 12 weeks I owned it. Had issues with dirt/mud getting into the motor case, the CPU on the top tube is a poor design which allows water to short it out, had power surging issues and the bike would turn on and off in the middle of rides. Bike shop replaced everything and the bike would still die on the 1st ride. Finally sold it back to them.

Ross1137

Sep 8, 2018
Australia
I had a ton of issues with my 2019. It was in the shop 10 weeks out of the 12 weeks I owned it. Had issues with dirt/mud getting into the motor case, the CPU on the top tube is a poor design which allows water to short it out, had power surging issues and the bike would turn on and off in the middle of rides. Bike shop replaced everything and the bike would still die on the 1st ride. Finally sold it back to them.
Wow that's alot of issues, mine had the battery lead, dearalliur and motor replaced all under warranty, no issues now, still for a 7k bike I should have had no issues at all.

Davey S

Apr 9, 2019
Scotland
The main Specialized vinyls are fiddly but you get 6 of them in the pack. If you run two lengths of masking tape top and bottom it makes it easier to line it up. All the other vinyls just cover the paint graphics and are super easy. I have nearly finished it now so might put up more photos tomorrow. I probable stuck and then unstuck the downtube vinyl 3-4 times before I got I right but still only took about 15 mins. You need acetone or alcohol cleaner to wipe the area down then They stick great.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles