Lead times - Trek Rail 5

Hugh74

Jan 10, 2021
North Berwick
Hi All,

Anyone know typical lead times for a Trek Rail 5 in the UK? just noticed they’ve just hiked the prices up. Base model Rail 5 with the 500w battery now £4,300.

I’ve been debating between a Turbo Levo vs. Trek Rail 5. Will be mainly used for trail riding (Glentress etc) and some local trails near me so happy to go base model. The reliability of the Bosch gen 4 is leaning me towards the Rail 5. Only had a shot on the Levo which I rode at Glentress and loved it but the issues with the Brose put me off.

Voluptua

Oct 4, 2020
United Kingdom
Blazing Saddles web site is showing large and medium in stock at £4145 for the 625 model. It's a shame that LBSs don't seen to be able to get hold of bikes - and a double shame if we end up paying more.

Hugh74

Jan 10, 2021
North Berwick
Blazing Saddles web site is showing large and medium in stock at £4145 for the 625 model. It's a shame that LBSs don't seen to be able to get hold of bikes - and a double shame if we end up paying more.

I emailed Blazing Saddles who replied this morning saying they are out of stock but due some new stock in Feb.

Hugh74

Jan 10, 2021
North Berwick
My friend asked Leisure Lakes for lead time on new order of a Rail 9, reply 11 months ?

Jeez I expected a wait but not that long! I've emailed my local bike shop to ask on lead times on the levo and whyte e150. Those are the other 2 I'm looking at and they dont sell Treks.

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Rail 9 in stock here...

In normal times it would make sense to buy local, but when there is a 6 month delay for buying local I am not so sure.
They aren’t in stock if you check shipping time.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles