Komoot

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
Is anyone using Live Tracking in Komoot and managed to add a safety contact to send the route to?

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Is anyone using Live Tracking in Komoot and managed to add a safety contact to send the route to?

No, but my partner sends me a link from her Garmin to live track her when she’s on a solo ride, it works really well

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
Is that using Komoot. Do you know if she had any problems loading the contact details into Komoot. I can’t get it to add any contacts and have had no response from Komoot.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Is that using Komoot. Do you know if she had any problems loading the contact details into Komoot. I can’t get it to add any contacts and have had no response from Komoot.

No not Komoot, with her Garmin watch and Garmin Connect app. Sorry never done it using Komoot

Just thought I’d mention that Garmins live track easily, literally by sending a link to text / email / messenger etc

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I use something called Cyclemeter that sends live feeds back to an email. It’s just the new feature on Komoot that I can’t get to work.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles