Kenevo seat post collar

Topov

Just found this … So I may be wrong
• Diameter: The internal diameter of the seat clamp must correspond with the external diameter of the seat tube – too big, and the seat post may move in the frame, with the risk of cracking; too small and the collar can’t fit on the top of the tube (and you might damage your frame in trying to force it on). There are five standard seat tube diameters on the market: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 34.9mm, and 36.4mm, so once you know the size of your seat tube (measure with a calipers or check your manufacturer’s specifications) make sure to buy a seatclamp that matches.

Note: The seat clamp diameter needs to match the diameter of your seat tube rather than your seatpost, which is a little smaller. For example, a 27.2mm seatpost (a size commonly found on road bikes) fits inside a 28.6mm diameter seat tube, so it’s a 28.6mm clamp you need.

Oct 16, 2018
St Helens
Just found this … So I may be wrong
• Diameter: The internal diameter of the seat clamp must correspond with the external diameter of the seat tube – too big, and the seat post may move in the frame, with the risk of cracking; too small and the collar can’t fit on the top of the tube (and you might damage your frame in trying to force it on). There are five standard seat tube diameters on the market: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 34.9mm, and 36.4mm, so once you know the size of your seat tube (measure with a calipers or check your manufacturer’s specifications) make sure to buy a seatclamp that matches.

Note: The seat clamp diameter needs to match the diameter of your seat tube rather than your seatpost, which is a little smaller. For example, a 27.2mm seatpost (a size commonly found on road bikes) fits inside a 28.6mm diameter seat tube, so it’s a 28.6mm clamp you need.
Cheers, i’ll Have a good chat when I pick it up on Saturday, I wanted to run a gold theme on the black. It must be possible, I found this on the internet
E5E96E2F-ACAB-4A95-AB21-16AAFE647416.png
E5E96E2F-ACAB-4A95-AB21-16AAFE647416.png

Topov

Cheers, i’ll Have a good chat when I pick it up on Saturday, I wanted to run a gold theme on the black. It must be possible, I found this on the internet View attachment 6374 View attachment 6374
I have seen them before but there is no mention of that size on the internet. Either way I know you will love the new bike, Just be wary of leisure Lakes servicing, it isn't great, check the bike thoroughly before you leave, try and ride it for a mile or so checking everything. when you are 100% then leave.

Oct 16, 2018
St Helens
I have seen them before but there is no mention of that size on the internet. Either way I know you will love the new bike, Just be wary of leisure Lakes servicing, it isn't great, check the bike thoroughly before you leave, try and ride it for a mile or so checking everything. when you are 100% then leave.
Thanks... will do!! Enjoy your week!!

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
The seatpost clamp on the Kenevo is 38.6
They are not that common at moment. Unless you want a black one. The gold one in the photo might be custom anodized or from a really small boutique brand. I have several customers that want QR seat clamps in this size and no one has them

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles