E_S_Blofeld

Sep 1, 2020
Surrey Hills.
Hi,

Any help would be much appreciated. My Decoy Pro 29er has totally died. I used it for 10 mins on Friday. It had a full battery showing a range of 45 miles. No problems on a quick 5 minute test ride. I went to go for a long ride on Saturday afternoon and the bike wouldn't turn on. Nothing. Took the battery off the bike and put it on the charger and still nothing. The green light on the battery charger comes on so there is power to the charger, but when I press the button on the battery (the small one that normally indicates the battery's state of charge) none of the 4 lights come on. I left it plugged in for 30 mins to see if that got some juice into it and still nothing. Tried again just now and it's totally dead.

Any ideas or suggestions folks? Thanks.

E_S_Blofeld

Sep 1, 2020
Surrey Hills.
Thanks for the tip. I went out to try it after reading your post. Oddly the battery came alive before I got to hold down the button for 20 seconds. Pressed it once and the four lights came on green showing fully charged. Really odd as it was a brick on Saturday, totally dead. It's almost like taking off the bike for a couple of days has helped. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on it. If it plays up again then perhaps drop it into YT for them to take a look. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles