Levo Gen 2 is there a HT thread?

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
This week TCD Fitted, Swat tool mount done, and 155 cranks.

its also got M8100 Brakes so the next job is 12 speed conversion as I cant stand the 7 Speed shifter, planning on keeping the rear range 11-32 so will use a 105 Cassette!!

DSCF5529.JPG DSCF5530.JPG DSCF5531.JPG DSCF5532.JPG

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
yes mine did but I have never used the cage, but I use the tool for swapping batteries on ride and its a bit easier to get the tool out and back in with my 3d printed mod.

Also the TCD works great and saves me asking my mate how close my battery is to empty, worth every penny for the battery %

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Wouldn't it be better (cheaper) as an 11 speed ? I think I prefer the XT 11 speed shifting to the XT 12 speed shifting, plus an 11 speed deore cassette is super cheap and lasts forever.

Don't forget you can run blevo with that bike quite easily, so you can see battery %, range and a million other things (with a phone mount). You can also get it to vary the support on the fly automatically.

You can change the wheel size too. My motor (which has always had some weird fault since new) I had to set the wheel size small otherwise it would scream for a few seconds whenever you stopped pedalling over the assist limit. Now when it does it , you're going fast enough that you can't hear it so it doesn't make you think you're tearing it apart all the time.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles