Is NAKTO a good brand?

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Depends on what you are planning to do with it?
As this is a mountain bike forum, I would suggest looking elsewhere, something that is designed for the job at hand?

SquireRides

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 4, 2018
UK
I am a bit suspicious of them, looking at the website. Clearly another company buying unbranded Chinese ebikes and creating a 'brand' around them. There's also the lack of even entry-level components. Never heard of the forks. Most of the components are unknown brands. And the one brand name I see - Shimano - is the cheapest cheapest entry level stuff they do.

These are not bikes I would take off road or do a lot of daily miles commuting. For fun, maybe yes.

I see at least one has been reviewed by ElectricBikeReview.com who i normally trust, but it was 'paid for' so not sure I would read too much in to it...

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
I reckon you could do better.
Its best to save up to about £2500 and you'll get something worth it then. Otherwise its the bottom of the range every part, and theyre just not up to the job.
I know its a lot to outlay, but save hard for a year, stick your unwanted tat on ebay/gumtree and dont be tempted to spend it and it will quickly add uup.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles