Is it just me or is new Wiggle/CR sh1t??!

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Related, looks like Planet X are going any day now. I have a soft spot for them since I built an On One Whippet in ooh...2015?

IMG_20140521_172204393.jpg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Ordered a SRAM GX cassette on Wiggle on Sunday afternoon around 4pm. Order confirmation stated delivery would be Thursday this week.

Cassette delivered yesterday, arrived around 1pm, so less than 24 hours

And I had a pack of Haribos thrown in 👍🏽

jimbob

Aug 3, 2020
East UK
Related, looks like Planet X are going any day now. I have a soft spot for them since I built an On One Whippet in ooh...2015?

View attachment 117019
As in, planetX will be discontinued?

Bloody annoying if so. I only brought one of their dropper posts the other day and can't get hold of any if their service kits. Hope that isn't the reason why...

Tony4wd

Subscriber
Aug 3, 2022
Australia
New site isn't as good as the old site but they still have good specials on fancy gear from time to time - I've bought DT Swiss wheels and Fox forks from them at less than half of normal street price. The DT HX1501 rear wheel recently went from the spares pile to the Orbea Rise after I realised how poor the OEM hub was.

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
Haha pleased it’s not just me who thinks it’s terrible now

ordered so much stuff over the years and now to can’t even check what you previously ordered ffs
unless you downloaded your history. Which was only6 months for me even though I have years and years of orders

And the last thing I ordered has gone missing tbh it’s the first thing that’s ever been lost the delivery guy I know and is excellent but it didn’t get to him haha. Today is 7 days since it went missing so should get replacement sent

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Haha pleased it’s not just me who thinks it’s terrible now

ordered so much stuff over the years and now to can’t even check what you previously ordered ffs
unless you downloaded your history. Which was only6 months for me even though I have years and years of orders

And the last thing I ordered has gone missing tbh it’s the first thing that’s ever been lost the delivery guy I know and is excellent but it didn’t get to him haha. Today is 7 days since it went missing so should get replacement sent
Delivery guy I got the other week asked me to take parcel for neighbour as they weren't in and i was standing in my garden. When I looked it was actually for me . So you see how stuff can get lost.

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
Delivery guy I got the other week asked me to take parcel for neighbour as they weren't in and i was standing in my garden. When I looked it was actually for me . So you see how stuff can get lost.
Yeah they get terrible rep evri, but Iv not had a problem just lost at the depot somewhere

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Yeah they get terrible rep evri, but Iv not had a problem just lost at the depot somewhere
Got a phone call once from a lad in Lossiemouth had my parcel. Same street name and house number but different town about 30 miles away. A complex job a delivery driver you know.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Got a phone call once from a lad in Lossiemouth had my parcel. Same street name and house number but different town about 30 miles away. A complex job a delivery driver you know.

I had a similar experience a few years ago except it was me that was the recipient of the incorrect parcel and I made the call to the mobile number on the label who the delivery was intended for. They asked me to deliver the package to them, and they lived about 40 miles away! When I said no, they tried to make me feel guilty for not being helpful!

I hung on to that package for almost a month, was about to open it out of curiosity and then out of the blue there was a knock at my door and someone came to collect it 😆

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I had a similar experience a few years ago except it was me that was the recipient of the incorrect parcel and I made the call to the mobile number on the label who the delivery was intended for. They asked me to deliver the package to them, and they lived about 40 miles away! When I said no, they tried to make me feel guilty for not being helpful!

I hung on to that package for almost a month, was about to open it out of curiosity and then out of the blue there was a knock at my door and someone came to collect it 😆
Haha yes chancers eh. Can't remember how I got that back so long ago. We could make a movie ,
Confessions of a Evri driver

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
Once had a delivery from Amazon that was one stop away then time changed to 9pm from 5pm haha
anyway 6.30 a knock at the door some random woman with a parcel that was my Amazon one said it was deceived there 1 mile away. So thanked her for honesty, 10pm Amazon updated to say delivered at 9pm haha what a farce

Anyway ordered a new tyre from CRC last night so let’s see if normal service is returned
The other parcel still no outcome on that yet. Emailed CRC last night as it’s over 3 days for evri to do their internal search haha 😆 what a term, anyway hopefully might get my shock pump by next week just in time not to use it as going to Greece on 15th
what a farce

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
Well CRC normal service resumed (for me)

Got a refund on Thursday for my missing shock pump in the form of a gift card. Was offered a normal refund as well
so ordered Same stuff again plus new dhr2 as well after splitting rear on Tuesday
both came today

as Iv said Iv never had any problems personally other that one missing parcel

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles