Is dengfu still selling the E10

Jeromep

Mar 17, 2022
Florida
I spent a bunch of time scouring their website, and I don’t see the E10. The closest thing I am able to find is on the Ican website - Ican E11 which is similar with a vertically mounted shock.

Can anyone provide a working URL? I have done 4 China frame builds using frames from TanTan Cycles with very good success, and I am looking forward to doing an ebike build.

Regards

Stonecoldpex

Jan 6, 2022
Blackpool
its not on the website you have to email them direct. You can get it on ebay though I think that would speed things up a make a bit easier.

Good luck :)

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
I think that dengfu have agreement with luna (X2 = E10) to don't sale in USA. In add i can say that it is difficult to build themself a bike less cheaper than the sale price of luna

Jeromep

Mar 17, 2022
Florida
The build process is very enjoyable so that’s a big part of it for me. But thanks for the tip on Luna. I guess I can always buy an Ican E11 if Dengfu has an embargo to the US

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
I spent a bunch of time scouring their website, and I don’t see the E10. The closest thing I am able to find is on the Ican website - Ican E11 which is similar with a vertically mounted shock.

Can anyone provide a working URL? I have done 4 China frame builds using frames from TanTan Cycles with very good success, and I am looking forward to doing an ebike build.

Regards
We are still selling the E10 frame, just not in the US, Canada, or even our own country. Other regions don't matter. All commercial links that can find this product on the Internet will be required to be removed from the shelves. You can go to Dengfu's official website or other Dengfu online stores to find a salesperson to place an order. There is a link to my signature file.

rtp

Nov 21, 2021
USA
@Ben Rides In the US and Canada, is it then E10 is only available to Luna and Biktrix? I'm assuming this is indeed an E10 frame here?

Any plans to make a consumer-sellable frame, e.g. an E11?

Is this a modified E22 Dengfu frame, or someone else's?

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
rtp,帖子:381679,成员:21382 said:
@Ben Rides 在美国和加拿大,是不是 E10 只对 Luna 和 Biktrix 开放?我假设这确实是E10框架?

是否有计划制造消费者可销售的框架,例如 E11?

这是改装的E22登福车架,还是别人的?
[/引用]
rtp,帖子:381679,成员:21382 said:
@Ben Rides 在美国和加拿大,是不是 E10 只对 Luna 和 Biktrix 开放?我假设这确实是E10框架?

是否有计划制造消费者可销售的框架,例如 E11?

这是改装的E22登福车架,还是别人的?
[/引用]
A series of products such as E10 E22 are private models of customers, so there are regional restrictions. Our company's current business is mainly foundry, of course, there are also direct sales of some products. The product in the link is indeed the E10 and there is another model similar to the E23.

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
@Ben Rides In the US and Canada, is it then E10 is only available to Luna and Biktrix? I'm assuming this is indeed an E10 frame here?

Any plans to make a consumer-sellable frame, e.g. an E11?

Is this a modified E22 Dengfu frame, or someone else's?
A series of products such as E10 E22 are private models of customers, so there are regional restrictions. Our company's current business is mainly foundry, of course, there are also direct sales of some products. The product in the link is indeed the E10 and there is another model similar to the E23.

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
You can purchase the E10 on Alibaba. They will ship to USA.
For what it's worth: Yep, Changzhou Victory Machinery on Allibaba (they just contacted me on FB) is selling Dengfu frame in the US with optional battery and motor separate $759 frame $450 830 Wh battery + a few hundred ship. Contact: Yongjie Zha.
That's all I know...Just passing it forward. Sounds like a good deal💪

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
For what it's worth: Yep, Changzhou Victory Machinery on Allibaba (they just contacted me on FB) is selling Dengfu frame in the US with optional battery and motor separate $759 frame $450 830 Wh battery + a few hundred ship. Contact: Yongjie Zha.
That's all I know...Just passing it forward. Sounds like a good deal💪
The official stores of dengfu are all in Shenzhen. The Changzhou store you mentioned does not exist. We do not recognize products that are not in the official Dengfu store. . Avoid being deceived. All questions about Dengfu products can be inquired on Dengfu's official website. Dengfu Sports Equipment Co.Ltd- Dengfu Sports Equipment Co.Ltd

rtp

Nov 21, 2021
USA
Ben, is this frame made by Dengfu for Biktrix?
Monte-Capro-Ultra-Fat-Blue_1000x.jpg

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
The official stores of dengfu are all in Shenzhen. The Changzhou store you mentioned does not exist. We do not recognize products that are not in the official Dengfu store. . Avoid being deceived. All questions about Dengfu products can be inquired on Dengfu's official website. Dengfu Sports Equipment Co.Ltd- Dengfu Sports Equipment Co.Ltd
Ok good to know.👍 I was wondering if the policy just recently changed. It sounds like it was a scam. Thanks for the heads up.

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
Ben, is this frame made by Dengfu for Biktrix?
View attachment 86322
It is our OEM customer's private model.

Reactions: rtp

PerseverantOne

Aug 31, 2022
United States

Regards
CarbonCycles makes a similar frame.

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
CarbonCycles makes a similar frame.
Dengfu E10 is still limited in its listing. It can only be purchased from Luna in Canada and the United States, and there are no restrictions in other regions. Therefore, you cannot find E10 information on our official website or other places. If you need E10 product information, you can directly contact Dengfu's official website for sales or various platforms for sales. We have stores on Alibaba International, AliExpress, eBay, and other platforms. You can ask me directly. I am Dengfu Sales.

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
Developed and under testing, model E69; We will release a sample bicycle this week and take it to Shanghai for exhibition. We will announce the relevant information of E69 in the Facebook group.
Please share here also, Personally i'm not existing on facebook (and i don't want), but i'm interested by your products

Jrande

Apr 30, 2023
Stockholm
Dengfu E10 is still limited in its listing. It can only be purchased from Luna in Canada and the United States, and there are no restrictions in other regions. Therefore, you cannot find E10 information on our official website or other places. If you need E10 product information, you can directly contact Dengfu's official website for sales or various platforms for sales. We have stores on Alibaba International, AliExpress, eBay, and other platforms. You can ask me directly. I am Dengfu Sales.
Hi! I'm interested in a Dengfu E10 frame. Kindle can you contact me?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles