Levo Gen 2 Intermitten error

lodom

Sep 17, 2021
Atlanta, GA
The Story

Got my Levo Comp, pre-owned Sept-21. Second or third ride it switched off in the middle of a steep uphill. I was running MC at the time and it showed "Disconnected". I was thinking it was just an issue with the app. So for the next couple of months I didn't use it while riding and had no issue. Then in Dec it switched off at the beginning of a ride and couldn't get it to come back on for more than a few seconds. I was able to get a diagnosis on the app that said check battery-motor connection. So I popped the plug, blew the dust away and it worked the rest of the day. Started happening more and more so I took it to the LBS who said after 3 weeks + that the previous owner "hand-off" was not done properly and the firmware update was incomplete. ?? Got it back and on the next ride it turned off at least 12 times before I could limp back to the truck. The LBS then would try for replacement of one or more parts under warranty. I needed to get the original new purchase receipt from the shop 5 hours away and luckily it was easy. So they're replacing the battery harness.

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 10.11.19 AM.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles