Levo SL Gen 1 Installing the Sram T-Type System ? - 2020 Levo SL

TurboJoe

Jul 11, 2020
San Jose, CA
Has anyone figured how to install the Sram T-Type system on a 2020 Levi SL? To me it looks like finding a 32T chainring with the correct offset is the first problem. I know, price is also a problem. Sorry will not work, no UDH (Universal Derailleur Hanger).

Last edited:

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK

You need a UDH compatible frame if you’re to install the SRAM Transmission setup, and I don’t think the Levo SL is compatible.

If you don’t have that, then it’s end of the road fitting T-Type to it really.

Some say there will be adaptor hangers, but it negates one of the main advantages of Transmission which is the robustness, so you may as well go standard AXS or stick with standard derailleurs etc.

wrayb

May 9, 2019
North Carolina
You need a UDH compatible frame if you’re to install the SRAM Transmission setup, and I don’t think the Levo SL is compatible.

If you don’t have that, then it’s end of the road fitting T-Type to it really.

Some say there will be adaptor hangers, but it negates one of the main advantages of Transmission which is the robustness, so you may as well go standard AXS or stick with standard derailleurs etc.
Thanks for the reply! I have a 2019 Levo Comp Carbon and I am 99.9% sure it is NOT UDH compatible so it looks like I cannot upgrade to this T-Type system which is too bad because shifting under power is a real issue with these bikes and this new system would fix that. I may be getting a new bike soon...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles